The only app review API you'll ever need.
Analyze and manage app reviews any way you like with the Appbot's review API. Supports iOS, Mac, Google Play, Amazon, Windows app stores, plus Amazon product reviews.
Looking for our API documentation? Click here to view it.
Why you'll love Appbot's app store reviews API
The Appbot Google Play review API and iOS app review API gives you complete flexibility in monitoring and reporting your app store review tracking.
Our app review API offers the app store review tracking flexibility to fetch your reviews across all major app store platforms from a single source. Appbot supports the Apple App Store, Google Play Store, Microsoft App Store and Amazon App Store right out of the box.
Build your own reports with our app reviews API
Retrieving your iOS and Google Play reviews via our app store review API gives you complete flexibility to build reports that suit your needs. Here are just a few of our most popular reporting use cases:
- Aggregate reports for multiple apps
- Multiseries charts for several apps
- Reports comparing different date ranges
- Combine Appbot data with other data from other sources, like downloads and revenue
Send app review data direct to Tableau
Appbot offers a Web Data Connector to make it simple to push app review data from the Appbot API into Tableau. Using Tableau to analyze your app review data makes it possible to analyze the data from Appbot alongside the other data sources you already have in Tableau. Save hours on analyses like these:
- Correlation between marketing spend and app reviews
- Compare App Store conversion rates to average star rating
- Map support volume against average star rating
- … and much more
Create your own alerts
- Monitor changes in app star rating
- Monitor changes in review volume
- Monitor changes in review sentiment
- ...Or any other data point Appbot collects for your reviews
Integrate with third parties
- Push your Google Play & iOS apps review data into other systems you use every day
- Cross-reference the app review data you get from Appbot with other data sources
- Push reviews into CRMs or business intelligence tools that Appbot doesn't have a native integration for
Want to try it out?
Don't have an Appbot account yet? Sign up and get 14 days free, no credit card required. Once you're signed up, check out our developer documentation here. You can request API access during your trial by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which Appbot plans offer API access?
Appbot's Google Play app review API and iOS app review API is available as an add-on to the Large & Enterprise plans, for a simple flat monthly fee. Drop us an email to email@example.com for more information about pricing of the app store reviews api for app store review tracking.