App review & ratings tools to level up your whole customer experience
The platform for companies who take reviews and ratings seriously. Appbot provides world class review & ratings monitoring, replies and analysis.
Over 25% of the Fortune 100 and 35% of top charting app developers use Appbot
Monitor App Reviews & Ratings
Appbot saves teams hours every week with powerful integrations and automations.
Apple & Google Play reviews
Amazon product reviews
App reviews in Slack, Zendesk, Zapier & more
All Countries included
Automatic translations to English
See all your reviews in one place with AppbotTry Free for 14 Days →
“Appbot has seriously changed how our entire company views our product and has been a huge morale booster. The feature that has really struck with everyone is the weekly report card and daily stream of app store reviews into a Slack channel. We've opened up the channel to the whole company to increase transparency and folks LOVE it.”
Analyze with automation
Measure trends in user sentiment, review volume and star rating over time so you can see what users think of changes you make to your apps.
Sentiment Analysis built especially for app reviews
Review classification tools that save your team hours
Customized reporting with Dashboards
Access app reviews programmatically with our API
Surface actionable insights with AppbotTry Free for 14 Days →
“We really love your product; it really alleviated so much pain from all the manual work we had to do. We truly all feel this was the best tool we purchased last year!”
Reply and connect
Appbot will help you level up your customer support - and your star ratings - by making it faster and easier to reply to the most critical reviews.
Easy access for your support team
Faster replies in Appbot, Zendesk and Freshdesk
Canned Replies for your whole team
Measure the impact
Reply directly to your reviewers inside AppbotTry Free for 14 Days →
“10/10. Very personal service - team always on hand to go the extra mile for you and answer questions.”
Improve your customer satisfaction
Make better, faster decisions about your product roadmap, based on the feedback and sentiment of real users.
Better roadmap decisions
Surface bugs faster
Connect your team to with real users
Higher star ratings
Increase your app ratings with AppbotTry Free for 14 Days →
Appbot takes your security seriously.
Password and Credential Storage
- Appbot passwords and credentials are stored using bcrypt.
- Appbot takes all payments through our payment partner, Stripe. Details about Stripe's security and PCI compliance can be found on their security page.
Data Hosting and Storage
- Appbot services and data are hosted in Amazon Web Services (AWS) facilities in the USA.
- All data sent to or from Appbot is encrypted in transit using industry-standard encryption. Our API and application endpoints are TLS/SSL only. We also encrypt data at rest using industry-standard encryption algorithms.
- We have historical uptime of 99.9% or higher.
- Appbot offers SAML 2.0 compatible Single Sign-on (SSO) to all Enterprise customers. SSO allows you to authenticate users in your own systems without requiring them to enter additional login credentials.