Amazon Reviews API
Build custom review alerts and dashboards using Appbot's Amazon product reviews API.
Looking for our API documentation? Click here to view it.
Flexible API for Amazon products & mobile apps
Appbot's Amazon reviews API allows total flexibility in analyzing and monitoring your Amazon app and product reviews. You can also fetch reviews from other major app store platforms like iOS, Google Play and Microsoft all from one single source.
RESTful JSON API for custom reporting & review alerts
Build reports to suit your needs by connecting with business intelligence tools like Tableau, custom integration with third party software and your own custom reports, across multiple app stores. Extract all the analytics for each review as well, including Topics, Tags, Sentiment and more.
Monitor your Amazom product reviews closely
- Monitor changes in review volume
- Monitor changes in review sentiment and address issues better.
- ...Or monitor any other review data point Appbot collects
Third Party Integrations
- Push your Amazon app review data into other systems you use every day
- Cross-reference the app review data you get from Appbot with other data sources
- Push reviews into CRMs or business intelligence tools that Appbot doesn't have a native integration for
Ready to analyze your reviews like a pro?
If you don’t have an Appbot account, get started by signing up for free for 14 days. No credit card required! Once you're signed up, send an enquiry to request access to the API during your trial. Check out the developer documentation here.
Which Appbot plans offer API access?
For a flat monthly fee, Appbot’s Amazon review API is available as an add-on to the Large & Premium plans. If you’d like to learn more about pricing of the app store reviews API, please contact us.