RESTful API for iOS & Google Play App Reviews
Build custom alerts and reports or integrations with your BI tool or CRM.
The Appbot iOS & Google Play review API allows you to monitor and report on your iOS, Windows, Amazon and Google Play app reviews programmatically (that's nerd speak for really awesome!).
Reasons You'll Love the Appbot's API
- Find out what Topics are popular in your reviews
- Build Custom Topics to get notified about things that matter to you
- Spot bugs and errors quickly
- See how review volume and sentiment is trending over time
- Extract reports on popular Words in your reviews
Create your own personalized alerts
- Monitor changes in app star rating
- Monitor changes in review volume
- Monitor changes in review sentiment ...Or any other data point Appbot collects for your reviews
Integrate Appbot with third parties
Push app review data from the iOS and Google Play stores into systems you use every day. * Cross-reference the app review data you get from Appbot with other data sources. * Push reviews into CRMs or business intelligence tools that Appbot doesn't have a native integration for.
Build your own reports
Retrieving Play store and iOS app store reviews with Appbot's API gives you the flexibility to build reports to suit your needs. Create reports with aggregated data for multiple apps, create aggregate reports for select markets, benchmarking reports against your competitors, and much more.
iOS & Google Play Review API Documentation
iOS & Google Play Review API Pricing
The Appbot Google Play API is available as an add-on to the Large & Enterprise plans, for a simple flat monthly fee. Drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about pricing of the iOS, Windows, Amazon and Google Play review API.
Over 35% of Top Charting Apps Use Appbot.
- Deutsche Bank
10/10. Very personal service - team always on hand to go the extra mile for you and answer questions
Appbot provides us with some great visibility of App performance across platforms.
10/10. Allows me to easily keep track of reviews. Especially after a release