Google Play Store Reviews API
Retrieve your Google Play, iOS and Amazon app store reviews via our API and build custom dashboards and reports to suit your needs.
Looking for our API documentation? Click here to view it.
Why you'll love Appbot’s Google Play Store API
The Appbot API allows you to monitor and report on your app store reviews programmatically. Fetch your reviews from all major app store platforms from a single source - including Apple App Store, Google Play Store, Microsoft App Store and Amazon App Store.
Build your own reports with our app reviews API
Retrieving Google Play store reviews with Appbot's review API gives you the flexibility to build reports to suit your needs. Create insightful reports for your apps including:
- Aggregate reports for multiple apps
- Multi-series charts for several apps
- Comparative reports showing different date ranges
- Laser focused reports combining appbot data with data from other sources, like downloads and revenue
Send Google Play store review data direct to Tableau
Analyzing review data from Appobt alongside other data you’ve got in Tableau is easy. Simply push your app review data from the Appbot API into Tableau with our Web Data Connector. Make better business decisions based on analysis like:
- Connections between marketing spend and app reviews
- Comparisons between App Store conversion rates and star ratings
- Chart support volume to average star rating
- … and much more
Receive information that’s relevant to you...
- Monitor changes in app star rating and measure improvements
- Monitor changes in review volume
- Monitor changes in review sentiment and address issues swiftly
- ...Or monitor any other review data point Appbot collects
Third party integration
- Connect and push your app review data from Google Play and iOS into other systems you use everyday
- Compare and cross-reference app review data from Appbot with our data sources
- Push reviews into CRMs or business intelligence tools that Appbot doesn't have a native integration for
Ready to try it out?
If you don't have an Appbot account yet, sign up for free for 14 days, no credit card required! No credit card required! Once you’ve signed up, you can request access to the API during your trial by contacting us. You can also check out our developer documentation here.