App Review Aggregator for Product, Technical & Support Teams
We monitor and analyze your app reviews from iTunes, Google Play, Windows and Amazon, globally
Appbot's Easy App Review Aggregator
Choose how you receive your aggregated reviews
- We can send your new reviews to you daily, or a as a continuous feed. You no longer need to remember to dig through them manually, or forward them internally.
- Receive reviews by email or via an integration - more detail below.
Appbot's review aggregator helps you surface trends quickly
Aggregating your app store reviews with Appbot makes it easy to see at a glance what the most common themes are in your app reviews so you can easily spot common feature requests and isolate bugs and crashes faster than ever.
Appbot offers a wide range of features and tools you can use to view your aggregated app review data from Words, which allows you to see what the most commonly used words are in your app reviews to Topics which allows you to read all the reviews pertaining to a particular topic such as ‘Pricing’ or ‘Bugs’ .
Appbot plugs in to your existing tools
Appbot can send reviews to your team via:
- Microsoft Teams
- or Zapier to push reviews to thousands of other services and tools like JIRA, Salesforce and Google Sheets.
Why you'll love Appbot
Our aim is to take the pain out of managing your app store reviews and enable you to provide better support to your customers. With Appbot, you can keep your product development roadmap focussed on the things that matter the most to your customers, and save your team hours of reporting every month.
Start monitoring your app reviews in minutes:
- Sign up for an Appbot free trial by clicking here.
- Add your apps to Appbot. No authentication is needed.
- Go get a coffee while we fetch your reviews!
Over 35% of Top Charting Apps Use Appbot.
- Deutsche Bank
10/10. Very personal service - team always on hand to go the extra mile for you and answer questions
Appbot provides us with some great visibility of App performance across platforms.
10/10. Allows me to easily keep track of reviews. Especially after a release